Supervisor – Tax & Business Services (Rochester, NY)
This individual leads and manages multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 4+ years prior experience in public accounting.
- Significant supervisory experience (2 years plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Acrobat, along with tax software
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.
- Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, and trusts.
- Preparation and review of compiled and reviewed financial statements.
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates knowledge of client business.
- Ability to perform tax research, prepare internal memoranda and written correspondence/guidance to clients.
- Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.