Supervisor – Attest (Buffalo, NY)
EFPR Group is seeking a Supervisor with 3-5 years of experience to join its Auditing team in Buffalo. The supervisor will be responsible for insuring assigned engagements are completed in a timely fashion using the resources provided by the firm while maintaining the standards set forth by the firm’s quality control document. The Company offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
- BS in Accounting required; 150-hour degree preferred
- Willingness to travel
- CPA exam in process a plus
- Prior Public Accounting audit experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, organizational, technology and analytical skills
- Responsible for insuring the assigned engagements are completed in a timely fashion.
- Perform duties with a minimum of supervision
- Supervise a team of 2-3
- Help train staff and senior accountants
- Interact with clients to facilitate workflow
- Learn and adhere to the firm’s policies and procedures
- Conduct research, maintain proficiency in professional standards and develop expertise within the firm.
- Able to handle multiple jobs at a time
- Able to assist with preparing and presenting at board meetings
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-starter with the ability to handle and manage multiple priorities
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills for facilitating all firm billing with partners, bill managers and clients
- Possess the ability to listen and handle elevated situations as they arise and maintain professionalism in difficult conversations with staff and clients
- Ability to work in a fast paces, due date oriented environment
- Extreme confidentiality required
- Ask appropriate questions as needed
The Firm offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.