Staff Accountant – StoneBridge Business Partners (Rochester, NY)
EFPR Group is seeking Staff Accountants with 1-2 years of experience to join its StoneBridge Business Partners Team in Rochester, NY. The staff accountant will be responsible for providing business valuation, forensic and litigation support work in accordance to client/firm standards. This position will require travel to client locations about 20% of the time. The company offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree with major in accounting, Masters Degree a plus
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or CPA Exam in progress desired, and/or other credentialing pertaining to forensic accounting, business valuation, litigation work
- 1-2 years of auditing, forensic accounting and/or business valuation experience required
- 1-5 years of experience in the healthcare/medical field; medical claims experience, preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience with report writing
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, organizational, technological and analytical skills
- Responsible for completing assigned engagements in a timely fashion
- Perform duties with a minimum of supervision
- Interact with clients to facilitate workflow
- Learn and adhere to the firm’s policies and procedures
To Learn more about the StoneBridge Division, please visit www.StoneBridgeBP.com.
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.