Staff Accountant – Attest (Rochester, NY)
EFPR Group is seeking Staff Accountants with 1-3 years of experience to join its Auditing team in Rochester. The staff accountant will be responsible for insuring assigned engagements are completed in a timely fashion using the resources provided by the firm while maintaining the standards set forth by the firm’s quality control document. The firm offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
- BS in Accounting required; 150-hour degree preferred
- Willingness to travel
- CPA exam in process a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, organizational, technology and analytical skills
Job Duties to include the following, but not limited to:
- Responsible for insuring the assigned engagements are completed timely and with minimal error
- Interact with clients to facilitate workflow
- Conduct research, maintain proficiency in professional standards and develop expertise within the firm
- Learn and adhere to the firm’s policies and procedures
- Help to develop a responsible and trained staff by providing assistance on recruiting, mentoring and professional development programs
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.