Senior Analyst – StoneBridge Business Partners (Rochester, NY)
StoneBridge Business Partners, a division of EFPR Group, CPAs PLLC, is seeking a Senior Analyst with 2 or more years of experience to join its team. The Senior Analyst position will be responsible for providing support in a variety of complex forensic, compliance and internal audit engagements, and may be required to provide support in litigation and valuation engagements. This position will require travel to client locations approximately 20 – 25% of the time. The Company offers a unique and flexible work environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Master’s Degree a plus
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) required, or demonstrably in progress. Other credentialing pertaining to Forensic Accounting or Business Valuation a plus
- 2 or more years with progressive leadership experience in auditing, internal auditing, forensic accounting, business valuation and/or financial analysis required
- Knowledge and experience working with 340B Federal Drug Pricing Program
- Healthcare industry experience
- Microsoft Excel skills – data analysis – large datasets
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience – working with multiple systems
- Understanding of general audit procedures and internal controls
- Possess knowledge of 340B splitting-software vendor platforms (Sentry, Verity, Macro- Helix etc..)
- Ability to identify internal control weaknesses, non-compliance with organizational policies and/or laws and regulations, as well as opportunities to improve operational effectiveness
- Familiarity with the Office of Pharmacy Affairs (OPA) guidance on the 340B program guidelines and policies
- Familiar with HRSA audit process
- Ability to analyze utilization of 340B Program software for compliance with 340B Program guidelines and policies
- Knowledge of pharmacy operations processes and medications utilized
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical contract mechanism for hospitals, GPO’s, Retail Pharmacies, and Wholesalers
- Ability to provide education and consultation to hospital and medical staff regarding 340B Program compliance and operations
- Reviews accounting/financial records
- Attentive to policies, procedures and contractual agreements
- Analyze and test for compliance
- Work closely with team members to deliver desired results
The Firm offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.