Senior Accountant – Attest (Rochester, NY)
EFPR Group is seeking Senior Accountants, with 3-5 years of experience in public accounting to join its Attest Team in Rochester, NY. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for working on multiple Attest client engagements, delivering quality and timely service. The Company offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree with major in accounting, Masters Degree a plus
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or significant progress towards completing licensure.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, organizational, technological and analytical skills.
- Develop understanding of client’s business and aspects of client’s industry.
- Prepare clear and concise working papers and financial statements.
- Generate reports which identify and address areas of significant risk and evaluate overall effectiveness of operations.
- Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures that positively influence organization’s operation.
- Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Prepare complex client correspondence including recommendations, technical issues and proposals.
- Manage, develop, train and mentor client service team staff.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Deliver projects/engagements on time, within budget and to client’s satisfaction.
- Recognize the opportunity of providing new and innovative services and demonstrates the ability to pursue such opportunities.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Handle and manage multiple priorities, and deliver projects and engagements on time, within budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Learn the rules, regulations, and code of professional conduct of the AICPA.
- Become familiar with pronouncements of the FASB, AICPA, GAO, and GASB.
- Often must lead or participate in a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.