Senior Accountant – Tax & Business Services (Jupiter, FL)
EFPR Group is seeking Senior Accountants, with 3-5 years of experience in public accounting to join its Tax and Business Services Team in Jupiter, FL. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for working on multiple client engagements, delivering quality and timely service. The Company offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree with major in accounting, Masters Degree a plus
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or significant progress towards completing licensure.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, organizational, technological and analytical skills.
Job Duties to include the following by not limited to:
- Prepare and/or review complex business and individual tax returns.
- Develop effective working relationships with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance services.
- Ability to identify and research tax issues, develop resolutions, and prepare written conclusions.
- Assist with the developing, training and mentoring of staff and interns.
- Recognize the opportunity to provide new and innovative services.
- Have the initiative to learn new tax skills and our diverse client base that the Firm offers including but not limited to public company tax services, banking and financial industry tax services, international, cross-border and expatriate compliance services, and transaction advisory services.
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.