Senior Accountant – Audit (Buffalo, NY)
EFPR Group is seeking Senior Accountants with 2-5 years of experience to join its Auditing team in Buffalo. The staff accountant will be responsible for insuring assigned engagements are completed in a timely fashion using the resources provided by the firm while maintaining the standards set forth by the firm’s quality control document. The Company offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
- BS in Accounting required; 150-hour degree preferred.
- Willingness to travel
- CPA exam in process a plus.
- Prior Public Accounting audit experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, organizational, technology and analytical skills.
- Responsible for insuring the assigned engagements are completed in a timely fashion.
- Perform duties with a minimum of supervision.
- Develop time budgets.
- Interact with clients to facilitate workflow.
- Conduct research, maintain proficiency in professional standards and develop expertise within the firm.
- Learn and adhere to the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Help to develop a responsible and trained staff by providing assistance on recruiting, mentoring and professional development programs.
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.