Junior Associate – EFPR Solutions (Rochester, NY)
The Associate performs a wide variety of general accounting processes to support multiple internal and external client needs. In this role the Associate provides guidance to clients using best practices as defined by the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process accounts payable
- Process accounts receivable
- Record journal entries for payroll, pre-paids, accrual and other entries as needed
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Compile and create financial reports
- Input budget/forecast projections and analysis of cost variances
- Communicates effectively and in a timely manner to client inquires
- Takes a client focused approach into every situation in order to maintain a high level of
- Expected to work toward QuickBooks online certification
- Participates in community service organizations, events or initiatives
- 2 year degree required, accounting or finance related preferred
- Ability to work during non-business hours due to business needs
- 2-3 years of equivalent experience
- General business and/or financial experience
- Ability to handle diverse workload and multiple tasks
- Intermediate/expert working knowledge with Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Data bases
- Introductory knowledge of QuickBooks required/Certification preferred
- Excellent customer service and soft skills required to work effectively within the organization and with clients
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Employee recognizes and understands the need of confidentiality due to the privileged information they are in contact with and maintain as such, the employee is expected to protect such information. Behaviors and/or actions that compromise and/or breach confidentiality can and will result in termination.
The Firm offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.