Marketing Administrative Support Specialist (Buffalo / Rochester, NY)
Job Function: Support the ongoing acquisition and tracking of RFP’s and associated engagement opportunities company-wide
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Distribution and Lead List creating (new niche or target industry/sub-category) using internet resources (Public information, government databases, association directories, Guidestar, Data.com(Jigsaw), aiHIT, organization websites).
- Maintaining Quality Data/contacts (Current distribution/lead list cleaning and updatingusing internet resources above and others).
- Industry specific prospective client contact. This is dependent on the time of the year andthe applicable industry’s fiscal year end or previous correspondence sent to them.
- Prospect Lead follow up via telephone, mail and e-mail communications.
- Research and follow Industry trends monitoring and potential subsequent opportunities (Niche Industry as a whole or organizationally specific) that may result from these changes.
- Request for Proposal (“RFP”) evaluation: scanning prospective RFPs for our firm to respond to, evaluating the potential of success and any possible stoppers that would prevent us from responding with a proposal.
- Non-traditional proposal writing, creation and submission:
- Manage the RFP process and specific requirements.
- Crafting the written response.
- Responding to unique technical elements requiring additional collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Collecting feedback on win/losses to improve content and response strategies.
- Bid House, RFP websites, organization specific registration and administration,update information and access as needed.
- Out of State expansion efforts, RFPs (above), licensing and business registration administration. Limited contract administration.
- Proposal follow-up: follow up on proposals submitted by our firm to receive feedback to pump into future proposal process with similar opportunities.
Education Requirements: 4 year degree preferred
- Some general database management and observable professional interpersonal skills
- HubSpot experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence those who you do not have direct authority over.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to multiplex and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Accountable for your actions and results.
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.