Associate – EFPR Solutions (Rochester, NY/Part Time)
The Associate performs a wide variety of general accounting processes to support multiple internal and external client needs. In this role the Associate provides guidance to clients using best practices as defined by the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process accounts payable
- Process accounts receivable
- Record journal entries for payroll, pre-paids, accrual and other entries as needed
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Compile and create financial reports
- Prepare budget/forecast projections and analysis of cost variances
- Communicates effectively and in a timely manner to client inquires
- Consults with clients to determine needs and presents solutions within the confines of best practices as identified by the organization
- Networks and promotes the organization in a professional manner consistent with the organizations Mission and Vision
- Takes a client focused approach into every situation in order to maintain a high level
- Participates in profession growth opportunities and training
- Participates in community service organizations, events or initiatives
Education Requirements: 4 year bachelors degree preferred in business, accounting or finance related
Additional Requirements: Ability to work during non-business hours due to business needs
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.