Administrative Assistant (Albany, NY)
The Administrative Assistant will provide support to our Albany Tax Practice by completing various duties to ensure client satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a desire and capacity to learn and take on additional items/projects such as working within our tax software systems such as ProSystems, XEM, iChannel to provide additional support to the team.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones
- Greet clients
- Scanning, Copying, Mailings
- Notify staff of FedEx deliveries, client information drop off and incoming faxes
- Meter outgoing mail and sort in-coming mail
- Order lunches for meetings
- Log client pick-ups and certified receipts
High School diploma required.
Related experience, in a professional services firm/organization is preferred.
Skills: Possess the ability to listen and handle elevated situations as they arise while maintaining professionalism in difficult conversations with team members and clients.
- Ability to answer multiple phone lines
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite
- Ability to learn new systems
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Articulate in speech
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.